Monday, August 28, 2006

Road Trip

I'm heading to Yakima, WA!! Why? As I type this, my FINAL NOTARIZED home study reports are flying to me via fed-ex overnight and should be delivered tomorrow. All systems are go for Wednesday's drive across zee state to submit my I-600A immigration papers AND I will be fingerprinted as well! I worked so much this past weekend at the fair, I don't even have to use a vacation day!

I'm coming babyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, don't you worry!

In other news, my home study case worker hooked me up with another family adopting from Vietnam. They live in my town, we are close in age, know some of the same people, and are in the same paperchasing stage. The only difference is that they will get their referral within 4-6 weeks after sending their dossier to Vietnam! Can you imagine? WOW. They hope to travel and be home by Christmas. I wish them the best and look forward to following along on the rest of their journey AND meeting their new baby...we are already discussing play dates for our girls. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home