Sunday, August 20, 2006

Huckleberry Pancakes!


My good friend Shelby and I went out for dinner and drinks last night. While driving to the restaurant, we noticed a couple of gals selling huckleberries on the side of the road. I love love love love huckleberries and am very fortunate to live in right in the middle of huckleberry country, so we pulled over and bought a couple of bags.

This morning, I headed over to Shelb's and she filled my belly full of HUCKLEBERRY PANCAKES. Yummmmmm, they were so good! Thanks for breakfast Shelby! I have to figure out what I'm going to make with my bag o' berries...cobbler maybe? Fresh hucks on my yogurt tomorrow morning? Decisions decisions...



3 Comments:

Blogger Joannah said...

I've never had huckleberries before. What are they akin to?

1:25 PM  
Blogger C's Mom said...

Yum! Yum! Yum!

1:25 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

They are similer to blueberries, a bit more tart but look just like them. Ooooh, they are so good.

1:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home