Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Ding Dong!

I decided to take an early lunch and head home to see if my home study had arrived yet (otherwise known as UPS stalking). While I was reading RQ's website (didn't I say I was going to STAY OFF that darn thing) the doorbell rang. Sure enough...here it is!! Yakima road trip is on! 6:30a.m. departure tomorrow morning and my Mom has offered to ride along with me.



What a beautiful picture this is ;-)

*********Update***********

Hannah, my new buddy adopting from Vietnam (haven't met her yet, but I know we will be...) and her husband received their home study in the mail today as well. We are now car pooling to Yakima tomorrow, departure time 5:00a.m. ouch!

5 Comments:

Blogger Joannah said...

Drive safely! How great that you have a new friend to go with!

4:42 PM  
Blogger C's Mom said...

I am just amazed at the wheels on your heels! You are jammin', girl. You'll be DTC in no time at this rate.

5:15 PM  
Blogger ~Kristen said...

Good Luck... Drive safe!

7:49 PM  
Blogger Donna said...

That's fantastic news...drive safely!

9:57 AM  
Blogger Special K said...

Great news! You really are flyin' thru this paperchase. And it's so nice to meet others IRL that are in the same boat. What a great connection.

6:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home