Friday, May 04, 2007

Out with the old, in with the new....

Disclaimer: I drafted this post last week, but blogger was giving me hell and I was unable to line my pictures up all nice and neat....which drove me nuts (and still is!)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Clearly, there are major changes headed my way…as in becoming a parent. Take one look at my mailbox for example. I used to look forward to finding the following in my mailbox each week/month…
























I know, I like the trash. Don't judge me.










Nowadays, the above have been phased out and I look forward to….





My sister gave this subscription to me for Christmas! Thanks sis.








Adoptive Families is my FAV!




The latest...
This post just made me realize I am a magazine whore. :-)

6 Comments:

Blogger C's Mom said...

Yup, that's a big change waiting mama. I love Adoptive Families too but I wish I had more time to read magazines. My indulgences lie elsewhere it seems.

4:02 PM  
Blogger kitchu said...

Those are some AWESOME new mags.. and you'll get no judgement from me on your trash mags, those constitute a lunch break at work for me! I've got to subscribe to WW and Adoptive Parents.

4:09 PM  
Blogger Polar Bear said...

Great choices. I would say your are well rounded and informed. :) I really need to check out that working mothers magazine. Do you like it?

4:43 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

Wow we have all the same tastes in mags! Though now I get my gossip on the horrid perezhilton.

8:00 PM  
Blogger cougchick said...

Fun mags. I used to subscribe to WW. Now I steal away time for US magazine with the bathroom door locked and three boys beating on the door. Calgon--take me away...

8:16 PM  
Blogger Donna said...

First the magazines you read change...next it will be the tv shows and movies. It's amazing how your life changes when you become a mom!

6:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home