Friday, April 27, 2007

My week in summary...

Rise and shine each and every day
Work
Teach (Mon&Tues night, then worked late Thursday night)
Make dinner
Eat dinner
Prep for classes/grade papers/think about exercising (note, I just thought about it...sigh...next week will be better)
Sleep

Can we say BORING! I have nothing to blog about. I even fell asleep during Grey's Anatomy last night!

Now it's onto the weekend. Yeehaw! Nephew Jackson is hangin' with me this afternoon and tonight, should be fun. My personal landscaper (aka someone special) is power raking my yard and fertilizing tomorrow morning. We may even get around to re-barking the front flower bed. My yard, have I mentioned that I am a person who wants a beautiful yard, but lacks the motivation to weed regularly? Plus, I am missing what one might call a green thumb.

It's suppose to be 70 degree tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!

As for my major purchases...you bet I'll be posting pics, it's going to be another week or so for the first and the second will be closer to sometime in May. Sorry to leave y'all hanging, but I'm going to wait and share when I have photos. :-)

AND, I'm shouting a hello to to local friend and new blogger Kelli!

Have a great weekend!

2 Comments:

Blogger C's Mom said...

Sounds like one busy week....enjoy the weekend.

3:41 PM  
Blogger Donna said...

I'm with you...I love a nice yard, but have ZERO skills in keeping it that way!

5:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home