Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Confusion

Friends and family...

I don't mean to freak you out with my down in the dumps about the wait posts each month. As you can see from my previous post, if you aren't in the midst of the adoption process you probably don't know what the heck I'm talking about. No worries! I'm in the process of drafting a post to try and explain it. Don't worry, everything will be fine. Someone once described the adoption process as a roller coaster ride...seems that it is. up down up down up down - and my emotions go right along with it. I really appreciate all of your support, listening to me ramble and reading my nonsense day to day. :-)

In other news...

My mom gave me this book for Easter. It tells the story of how one mother adopted her baby by adopting from China. I love it! So precious!





I can't get through it without crying and I can't wait to read it to munchkin! Thanks mom!

8 Comments:

Blogger C's Mom said...

Just be sure to come out from under that rock and enjoy the spring sunshine when you're ready!

8:20 AM  
Blogger Headmeister said...

Well, at least we'll be riding that coaster together - front car, no hands!!!! :)

9:52 AM  
Blogger cougchick said...

Keep your chin up. Warm weather will be here soon and the sun always help with "the funk mood".

Fellow Huckleberry Lover,

LeeAnne

11:43 AM  
Blogger Polar Bear said...

I just love that book.

4:11 PM  
Blogger M and M said...

I LOVE that book!! I received 2 copies from 2 different people. One is a regular book and the other a board book!

I too can't wait to read it to Pumpkin!

7:23 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

I also have that book waiting to be read to my little sweety. It's nice knowing we're all in the same boat for the good parts and the not so good parts.

7:45 PM  
Blogger Donna said...

You'd be crazy NOT to get down in the dumps from time to time when you're on this long adoption journey!

6:47 AM  
Blogger ~Kristen said...

When I completed my dossier I bought two copies..
The board book version for Julia to chew on and the hard cover for me to read to her!!!! I LOVE IT!!

7:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home