Saturday, April 14, 2007

Weekend Plans

Hmmmm, the funk didn't last so long this month. I wonder if I'm getting used to it or if Spring is helping out a bit. I think the latter is the culprit. :-)

As I type this, my sister is running home to feed the baby and then we are meeting up for a quick trip to JCPenny. Apparently, there is a big big sale and we want to go hit up the baby department! She was there earlier and called to say "they have the cutest toddler pink camo pants Sara!", "but I didn't get them for you...do think they will still be in style in a couple of years?". Probably not, but thanks for thinking of me sis. Now, hurry up and feed the babe so we can run over there and find something cute that won't be out of style in two years!

I leave you with a pic of my nephew Jackson hunting easter eggs at my mom's house last weekend. I love this pic because he had found a pair of my brother's old cowboy boots and would not take them off!
Enjoy your weekend!!

2 Comments:

Blogger cougchick said...

Enjoy the sale! It is pouring rain here and our big weekend plans consist of a friend's 80th birthday party later today. Yeehaw! Cute pic of your nephew.

9:51 AM  
Blogger C's Mom said...

Cute pic of little 'Tex' ;0)

Enjoy your weekend.

12:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home