Monday, May 12, 2008

Miscellaneous

  • My LOA didn’t come today. Oh well, maybe tomorrow. Don't worry, I'm on the lookout and will post the moment I see the email come through from my agency.

  • I’m sure most of you have heard about the massive earthquake that occurred early this morning near Chengdu, Sichuan Province. Miya’s province is located right next to Sichuan Province, as of this posting I have not read of any casualties in her province and I can only pray that everyone is ok and that she is safe. I can only imagine that the reports will get worse in the next few days, so if you pray...please say a prayer for my little Miya and all who may have been affected by this terrible tragedy.

  • As I mentioned in an earlier post, my mom and I attended my travel meeting this past Thursday. It was fun! I met 4 waiting families, but am not sure if I will travel with any of them as we are all waiting for LOA’s and who knows when they will arrive. We reviewed the travel chapter and were given the opportunity to ask questions. Let me shout it from the rooftops I WANT TO GO TO CHINA NOW! Feel free to send my LOA anytime people!! Things will REALLY start rocking and rolling when my LOA arrives. I can’t wait! Hurry LOA hurry!


  • I met my sister and nephew Thomas at Tarjay early Saturday morning. Guess what she helped me do?? That's right, I registered for baby stuff!! Once again, I almost started bawling because I couldn't believe I was actually registering for baby stuff!! Wheeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!


  • Happy belated Mother’s Day to all the moms and waiting moms out there!! I hope you had a wonderful day! Mother’s Day on my end was fun! I went to church with my mom and Mike, had the family over for lunch, went over to someone special’s parents house for a BBQ, and then spent the evening mastering my beginner Guitar Hero skills.

  • So, let me talk about Guitar Hero for a moment. Someone special really wanted Guitar Hero for his birthday (May 21st). Being the on top of it I don’t wait until the last minute to purchase gifts girlfriend that I am, I bought it on sale at Target this weekend. We were chatting on Friday evening and he said “do you know what I want for my birthday?” I said “no”…long story short, I CAVED. I’m sure there were a million other things I could have been doing last night, but Guitar Hero won and now my fingers are hurt from playing it several hours straight. How sad, but sooooo fun!


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Come on LOA's. The last group at our agency got theirs in 14 days!! We have passed that mark already and we need to go get our daughters now! I hope we travel together and before August.

7:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home