Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Here she is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Here's what I know about her:
DOB - June 10, 2007 - She is a little over 10 months old
The last report I have is from Jan. 28, 2008 - 7+ mo. old
  • She weighed 14.3 pound
  • She is a moderate sleeper
  • She sucks her fingers in her sleep
  • She eats milk and rice and then it says (noodles, rice powder, dumplings and rice)
  • She loves rice and fruits
  • She could hold her head up while lying on her stomach
  • grasp toy near hand
  • locate the direction of sound/voices
  • visually follows moving toys
  • looks for the dropped toy
  • laughs aloud :-)
  • distinguishes between acquaintance and strangers
  • knows name and turns when called
  • imitates sounds
  • She is quiet
  • fond of imitating
  • has a ready smile :-)
  • fond of quietness
  • fond of playing games
  • impatient sometimes
  • closest to her caretaker
  • Her favorite activity is being held by her caretaker
  • Her favorite toys are toys with music :-)
I love her I love her I love her!!!
p.s. At this time, I am not allowed to post her Chinese name or location. :-(
p.p.s. A HUGE thanks to Heather for creating my announcement and then changing it for me several times to comply with new rules! You rock sister!

14 Comments:

Blogger Destination Motherhood said...

cute!!!

4:32 PM  
Blogger ~Kristen said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!!

Soooo Sooo Happy for you Sara...
Congratulations again!!!

5:10 PM  
Blogger Special K said...

She's beautiful! Just absolutely breathtaking. Congratulations a million times over.

6:37 PM  
Blogger Headmeister said...

YAY!!! SARA THE MAMA!!!!

Remember emailing me only about 6 months ago, wondering what to do about this looooong wait and all the things you were hoping to do but didn't know if you'd ever be able to? Guess what... ;)

Love you girl, and I already love your beautiful Miya :) CONGRATS, MAMA!!!!!

6:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

SHE IS JUST BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

Congrats Mom!

7:54 PM  
Blogger kitchu said...

Oh my gosh Sara... I am SO SO happy for you!! She is precious!!

And might I add that I am LOVING your little DMB quote on her announcement?! Hello. I want to marry that man!!

8:10 AM  
Blogger C's Mom said...

Oh WOW!!!!! Out of the loop for a while and look what I miss! A millon congrats on your beautiful daughter.
I a so, so happy for you, mama!

8:17 AM  
Blogger Liene said...

OMG!!!! Huge congrats, but then that means that my LID blog buddy will no longer be waiting with me :(

She's so beautiful and I am so happy for you.

I would love to know what her SN is so email me if you still have my email address or just go to my blog to get it.

9:52 AM  
Blogger Donna said...

You must be over the moon...she is precious. Congratulations, Mommy!

10:06 AM  
Blogger Joan said...

I am so happy for you!

I have been following your blog for awhile and am very excited for you. On May 8, 2007 I met my daughter Ella for the first time. I was logged in with the NSN program and accepted a SN referral shortly after. My LID date was in December 2006. It was a wonderful trip and every once in awhile I wish I could go back for a third child. But, since I am single, I'll just watch while other families are made and expanded.

http://itty-izzy.blogspot.com/

11:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Adorable! Here's hoping for a very quick travel approval!

Jannine

9:33 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

She is beautiful! Congrats!!!
Donna

7:38 AM  
Blogger Chantele said...

Oh my goodness!! She is just precious!!

Congratulations!!

11:08 AM  
Blogger t~ said...

Congratulations! She is simply beautiful!

6:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home