Thursday, May 01, 2008

Still on cloud 9...

I can't stop looking at her picture! I mean come on, she is beautiful! I love her little orange vest and fuzzy blue slippers. Even better, her looooong piano playing fingers. Cute little half smile and those cheeks, I just want to scoop her up and smooch her! I love it!

Her picture is everywhere, my office, my bathroom, my bedroom, my living room, my kitchen, my laptop. I'm tempted to hang one on the dashboard of my car, but I'm afraid I might get in a wreck!

I can't believe this is actually happening. A friend, who has also adopted from China, sent me an email this morning. In it she wrote enjoy every moment of these emotional days Sara---they will be among the very best of your life.

2 Comments:

Blogger C's Mom said...

Purely adorable...I would ake my chances and post her on the dash if I were you. You DO have stoplights and signs after all ;0)

6:32 AM  
Blogger Kelli said...

She is so beautiful- I am so ecstatic for you Sara- you are a momma! What an awesome answer to prayer! She is so lucky to have you- I can't wait for you to meet her! CONGRATS CONGRATS CONGRATS

6:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home