Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Still here...

Things are still moving forward! I am really busy at work this week, but thankfully I am down to only two weeks left of teaching. I look forward to the semester ending as my mind is on shall we say on OTHER THINGS!!

This week's happenings..

  • I'm officially waiting for my LOA (Letter of Acceptance). Will it come this week? Maybe. Next week? Maybe. Who knows, but the earlier it comes the better because it means I am one more step closer to Miya!
  • My travel meeting is Thursday evening, I can't wait! My mom made it back and will attend with me.
  • I have a TON of email to respond to, blog comments too...I'm sorry I haven't gotten to it yet. I'm working on it! Thank you for commenting though! I love reading your comments, I promise I'll pop over to your blogs and say hello. :-)
  • I scheduled my next round of travel shots for next week. Typhoid is included and I've heard it makes your arm hurt. Can't wait.

  • I painted Miya's dresser, rocking chair, and wood name letters on Sunday, my Dad assisted :-) I do believe the painting is done! Now, I just have to get everything in her room and finish it up!



Picture - this past Sunday....painting the furniture, look at her cute rocking chair sitting on the workbench behind me. So cute!

That's all I've got for now! Come on LOA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home