Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Agency report

My agency sent out an update yesterday. It was downright depressing. There were two referrals received on Monday for non-special needs and the families waited 25 1/2 months from LID to referral. There was no mention of what they thought the wait might be moving forward, simply because no one knows...nothing new there and it still sucks.

I am wondering if it is safe for me to think that I am half way through this wait. My heart really wants it to be true, my mind says...keep on dreamin'....

4 Comments:

Blogger waitingformaddie said...

I know it is hard. Some days I am overcome with how hard this wait is. I choose to believe that we are 1/3 of the way through AT LEAST even if the math is not behind me.

I wish I had some words of comfort, just know we are there with you!

12:45 PM  
Blogger Headmeister said...

I dunno girl... I just keep my head in the sand. :(

4:17 PM  
Blogger C's Mom said...

Keep hanging on, woman. We've gotten this far and I do believe it WILL happen. I know what it is to lose that belief at times but savor it when it is there!

4:30 PM  
Blogger Donna said...

I think you should be optimistic for as long as you can...and I think you probably are halfway through. Hang in there!

7:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home