Saturday, February 02, 2008

Wanker.

So, I'm at the office working on the seating chart for the big event (the fundraiser I coordinate for work). This event isn't exactly PITA friendly...remember I'm in North Idaho where hunting is a major sport. Get the idea??

So, I check my messages this morning and there is a lovely HATE message from an aussie ranting and raving about the menu and how it's a disgrace that we are holding the event and on and on and on...for like 3 minutes.

She ended the phone call with you are a wanker and I hope you die.

Neat. Just what I wanted to hear this morning.

I will shit if there are protesters at the event.

4 Comments:

Blogger Headmeister said...

When you wrote PITS I thought you meant "Pain In The A$$"...lol. Not trying to correct you at all, but it's PETA, and the reason I know that is because they're one of our clients - and they ARE a PITA!!!! lol! In fact, that's what we call them at work!!!! LOL! Hang tight wanker... uh, I mean sister... ;)

12:19 PM  
Blogger cougchick said...

Wow. People can be so rude.

Is it an NRA or RMEF banquet or something? Why is she so mad about it? Geez. I think "wanker" needs to get a grip.

BTW, I think you are nice and not a wanker at all ;)

11:16 AM  
Blogger kitchu said...

Dear god... I'm just shaking my head over here...

8:42 PM  
Blogger waitingformaddie said...

That is so mean! I am glad the event went off w/o a hitch.

7:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home