Thursday, January 17, 2008

13 months

I forgot about it this month. Sunday was my 13 month LID versary.

My brother busted me last night too. While waiting for my class to start, I was chatting with him on the phone...

Bro: "What are you doing?"

Me: "Oh, checking CAT to see what's going on..."

Bro: "I thought you were going to lay off that site for awhile!!"

Me: "I AM! I'm just checking to see if anyone LID Dec. 06 has been questioned in the review room yet...."

I'm sure he was just rolling his eyes at me on the other end :-)

6 Comments:

Blogger waitingformaddie said...

OH NO, I forgot our 13 month too. What do you think that says?

Happy anniversary!

1:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

yeah for 13 months!!!

1:57 PM  
Blogger ~Kristen said...

Welcome Back Sara!!! Happy 13 Months!

Did you find anything on CAT about Dec questioning???

3:44 PM  
Blogger A Mom- In-W8ing said...

Congrats on 13 down! Let us know if you hear anything about Dec. in the review room. Boy I can’t wait to be through there!

Smiles! :o)
Nikki

7:37 PM  
Blogger C's Mom said...

Thirteen less and counting!

10:13 PM  
Blogger Headmeister said...

This is too funny, because you just reminded me that mine is around the corner! Happy belated 13, chica!!!

11:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home