Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Something to report....sort of...

Word on the adoption boards is indicating November 2006 is through review. It's not confirmed, just some chatter here and there. Do you know what that means?

My adoption documents are probably being reviewed ummmmm RIGHT NOW! FREAKY!! I hope everything looks A OK!

So, for those of you who need a reminder as to what the review is all about:

Once my documents made it to China, a computer file was created. This is known as being "logged-in" and the point where I officially began waiting to be matched with a baby. Since then (12-13-06), my documents have been sitting on a shelf waiting to be "reviewed". Review is the point in the process where my documents are checked over one final time by a CCAA official to confirm that I meet all of the requirements necessary to adopt a child. It's a pretty important step, if I make it through review I am good to go. My documents will then be moved to another shelf where they will eventually be matched with MY baby.

8 Comments:

Blogger Headmeister said...

Whoa - that's totally cool!

Strange thing is for me though, I'm about to update everything, and I have some stuff about to expire. I wonder how it will affect me if my new paperwork doesn't get there before they review it???

11:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YIPPEEEEEE!

11:34 AM  
Blogger kitchu said...

I so hope it's true and that you are THROUGH!!

12:10 PM  
Blogger Kelli said...

Wow! I hope the whisperings are true! I'll keep you in my prayers chica!

1:12 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

cant wait to hear you are through review

2:28 PM  
Blogger Operationtigerlily said...

WHAAAAAAATTT? I'm a Dec darling too. I had not heard this. Zoinks, I have some paperwork expiring as well. I better warm up the fingerprints.

9:57 PM  
Blogger Donna said...

That's a big step when you get out of that review room...great news!

9:45 AM  
Blogger Liene said...

I heard from our agency that only 1 file from November had some additional questions but nothing else since then. I'm sure we're sitting in the review room now. Not positive but I've been told that multiple people work on multiple months of dossiers. But who knows. I will be so happy when we're finally out of review and waiting to be matched. At least it will be one step closer!!!

9:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home