Monday, February 04, 2008

PITA

Clearly I might have been hungry when writing the last post. I was thinking PETA and wrote PITA instead. The comments in the last post made me chuckle...

All is well, protesters were not at the event and the event went well. Most importantly, it is OVER! Yay! Now, my stress level has been greatly reduced. For those inquiring minds...it was a Wil*d Gam*e Feast...see, not so PETA friendly, but a very popular event around here at any rate.

I better get ready for work. I can't wait to see all the babies this month and for the love of everything...please let the CCAA get through 2005 this coming month. I just want to see 2006 matches already!

Oh and blogger spellcheck isn't working for me either...scary as I am a really bad speller. Sorry for any mistakes, I'm in a hurry this morning!

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I love referral time as well..Yippeee

7:43 AM  
Blogger Donna said...

Glad your event went so well...what a relief!

9:21 AM  
Blogger cougchick said...

Oh. That is so funny. I didn't even notice the mispelling of PETA. I am usually obnoxious about noticing those things and that one didn't even click. Glad the meal went well and the Wanker and her "pita" friends didn't show up.
We still need to get together one of these days. Maybe we could hook up in Spokaloo some time. I would love to meet you.

5:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home