Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy New Year!!

I'm alive and well. Finally. I was so sick for a good week and didn't feel better until the day before Christmas. Not fun.

I also boycotted my computer over the holidays, and am seriously out of the loop. If you sent me an email, my apologies!! I haven't checked lately. My bad.

I also told myself I wouldn't check anything (as in surf for any bit of info) China adoption related until the 1st of the year and was once again sadly disappointed when I popped over to this site only to see that referral news for this month doesn't seem to be great. This process is taking forever.

Ok enough of THAT!

2008 = new year new me.

I'm going to pull back from all things adoption and focus on something else. There are some work issues I need to deal with as well as my health. I'm still fat and I'm finally over it and ready to get serious (how many times have I wrote this?). Anyway, new year = new me.

I'll be checking in and reading from time to time, posting a couple times per month.

Again, wishing everyone a Happy New Year!

5 Comments:

Blogger C's Mom said...

All the best to you in the new year!

4:20 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yeah! I love the attitude!!!!! You can do it!!

5:38 AM  
Blogger 4D said...

Happy 2008!

Keep smilin!

1:40 PM  
Blogger Donna said...

Hang in there and take care of yourself!

9:13 AM  
Blogger cougchick said...

Love your new Year attitude. Go for it!

10:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home