Thursday, December 20, 2007

Twas 5 days before Christmas

Twas 5 days before Christmas,

and all through the house,

not a creature was stirring,

except for the lady of the house,

she was cough, cough, coughing...

all through the house,

The stockings were hung by the chimney with care,

and the lady has great hopes that the tree doesn't burn down,

the dogs are stinky and need a bath,

but the lady of the house is too sick and doesn't give a rat's ass...

That's about all I can come up with. A poet I am not.

I have bronchitis and it is BAD.

I am so sick and haven't really been out of bed since Monday afternoon. I'm starting to wonder if I'll have a job to go back to...I've been out for 3 1/2 days so far. I feel guilty, really guilty, but I can't even climb the stairs without having to rest. I guess that's what my sick days are for.

Man, I hope I get better soon.

This sucks.

p.s. My Dad just called me and I seriously think I startled him, my voice is sooooo gone right now. No worries Dad, trust me the humidifier is on full force. I'll be better soon...

So, that's my week. How you doin?

5 Comments:

Blogger Headmeister said...

OMG, I DID think you fell off the face of the earth!!! I am SOOO freaking sorry that I haven't been in touch and even MORE sorry that you're so sick! Meanwhile, I'm sitting here at a BOATLOAD of gifts for you and munchkin, wondering if they'll make it to he post office today because I'm sick, too!!! Not nearly as bad as you, but I feel crappy just the same... Hope you felt good enough to enjoy Christmas girlie... email or CALL me when you're better!!!!! Hugs!!!!

7:26 AM  
Blogger Headmeister said...

I know you're not online and haven't been in a great while, but I have to let you know that I just got your package and it made me cry :)

We need to talk when both of us are feeling better! I think I'm right there behind you with what you have - I left work early today and I don't see myself going into work tomorrow.

Again, I have your package sitting her waiting for me to tape it and mail it, and I promise to do that as soon as I'm better!

You are an amazing person Sara... I hope to meet you in person one day so I can thank you properly... with a hug (and boozing it up! lol!)

Love ya girl, you made my day...
Heather

2:58 PM  
Blogger comingaroundagain said...

Are you still with us?

I hope you are feeling better (and still have a job; the dog baths can still wait).

;-)

8:56 PM  
Blogger A Mom- In-W8ing said...

Congrats on hitting the 1-year mark!! Yesterday was ours it wasn’t so bad. Together we will all make it through this wait.

I hope you are feeling better soon!

Best wishes for a great 2008!

Smiles! :o)
Nikki

3:27 PM  
Blogger Donna said...

Hope you're feeling better and had a nice Christmas!

7:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home