Thursday, October 11, 2007

My doggies

I'm back. Breaks are a good thing once in awhile I think. I feel refreshed and ready to get back into the groove of things (blogging that is...). I am ignoring the CCAA and everything that has to do with the adoption, my way of coping I guess. I pretty much try to avoid conversations about it and when asked "What's going on with the adoption?" my response is "just waiting...it'll happen at some point" and leave it at that. I'm coming up on 10 months waiting in a few days. Double digits! Crazy. Last year at this time I thought I'd be getting ready to go get her in a couple months. Oh well, maybe this time next year I'll be closer.
I took this pic of Timber and Dozer last night. I think it's cute, too bad my bed wasn't made. :-) Note the new quilt/bedspread whatever you call it...

3 Comments:

Blogger Kelli said...

Hey! Thanks for the advice! I did find some chat groups on ivillage.com. It's a good place to start! Yes, we can play the waiting game together :)

1:17 PM  
Blogger t~ said...

Your not alone in totally ignoring the work of the CCAA or lack there of....

Glad you feel refreshed!

5:33 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

What a sweet picture, glad you are back

10:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home