Monday, September 17, 2007

Adopty news...nothing big tho

I had a reason to call my agency and home study social worker this morning. My fingerprints expire on November 30, so I needed to figure out what to do. I found out that I need to make a copy of my old stuff and mail a check :-) then I'll get an appointment to have my fingerprints done again (like they have changed in 12 months...). Also, my I-600/I171H paperwork expires in April 12th, so I'll be scheduling a home study update early February.

Hmmm, not as exciting as the first time round now is it....

4 Comments:

Blogger C's Mom said...

Nope...the thrill is gone the second time around. But, we do what we must :0)

3:53 PM  
Blogger kitchu said...

Let's just keep our fingers crossed that this is the LAST time!! I am really dreading the whole updating process...

6:16 PM  
Blogger Headmeister said...

thanks for the info - I'm right behind ya! I am SO CONFUSED about all of this... have no clue as to what to do, and my agency has sent out mucho info on it - but it's still not clear to me in the least...lol. I'll jsut go on what you've said and follow your lead! lol...

10:22 AM  
Blogger Headmeister said...

Because of you I called my agency because I just couldn't figure out what the hell I was supposed to do to renew...lol. And now I know :) Thanks for the reminder....

12:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home