Thursday, August 30, 2007

House update

Laminate and carpet are being installed today/tomorrow!

Move in is set for Saturday!

I have tomorrow and Tuesday off of work! YESSSS!

The refrigerator has already been returned and the correct one has been delivered (I am picky, what can I say...there is a BIG difference between Ultra Satin i.e. fake stainless steel and stainless steel).

The sprinkler system is running three times a day for a long time in an effort to green up the grass before winter...we'll see, it's awfully BROWN right now.

My Dad is busy changing out locks and hardware from gold to silver.

More later, that's all I can think of right now. :-)

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

this so exciting..cant wait to see pics

9:58 AM  
Blogger ~Kristen said...

YAY!!! Good luck with the actual move. Can't wait to see more pics!!

6:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home