Monday, August 13, 2007

8......8......8......8......8......and an illness update :-)

First up, today marks 8 months since I've been logged in at the Chinese Center for Adoption Affairs. I'm guessing 16 more to go....that sucks.





















I'm still sick, getting better, but sick nonetheless. I went to the Dr. on Saturday, found out I have a sinus and ear infection. Great timing, my bro and Ryan were visiting AND it's the dead middle of summer....sigh. The good news is I have some very STRONG antibiotics and really am starting to feel better.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hope you feel better soon!! Happy 8 months down!

9:58 AM  
Blogger Beckyb said...

I TOTALLY hear you and yes, it sucks!!!!

6:45 PM  
Blogger Headmeister said...

Happy 8 months sister, I'm right behind you! Sorry to hear you're sick, but good that you have MEDS! lol... BTW... I think you might have some visitors once you get all settled in your new digs (hint: me and my latest house guest) :)

8:44 PM  
Blogger A Mom- In-W8ing said...

HAPPY 8 MONTHS!! Hope you are feeling better soon. By the way the HYL (house you love) is charming, can't wait to see more pics.

Smiles! :o)
Nikki

5:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home