Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Tuesday...I can't think of a better title *updated*

I just wrote an entire post about how pissed off I am at the wait this week and then deleted it as it depressed me too much to post. Nothing much I can do about it, so on to other things.

The house purchase is moving right along, I should close next TUESDAY!

I bought the first "stuff for the new house" yesterday. 2 bookshelves for the office/guest bedroom. They match the desk and file drawer that I don't own and haven't even found yet! lol.


















I'm headed to Lowe's on my lunch break today to select and purchase a refrigerator. Fun!

*update*

I didn't like anything Lowe's had to offer in the appliance department, soooo no go on the fridge today.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

What fun!!!! LOve the piece you have bought..too cute!

1:50 PM  
Blogger Headmeister said...

Dude - go to Best Buy! (do they have them near you???) for a refrigerator! We got all of our appliances there, really good one's, really cheaply! Can't wait to come check out your new digs for myself ;)

9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home