Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Auntie Sara

Yesterday was Tom’s 4 month check-up. For those of you who don’t know (I didn’t), the 4 month check-up includes 3 shots! Tom’s mom, my sis, doesn’t like to go alone with him on shot day and needed someone there for support. Tom’s Dad was working and Grandma was out of town…so guess who’s next in line?? That’s right! Auntie Sara!

Awwwwwwwwwww!! He is so freakin’ cute I can hardly stand it. At 4 months, he weighs in at a whopping 16.5 pounds and is in the 90th percentile. He's right on target developmentally and is very alert for his age (according to his NP). He cooed, smiled, kicked around, flirted, and even giggled for the nice lady. Then came the shots, Mom held his hands and I watched over her shoulder. Wham bam, one shot, two shots, three shots, and WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

He only cried for a few seconds. His mom picked him up, he sniffled and all was good again. What a little trooper. By the time I got back to work, my sis had called to thank me for coming along and let me know that he was zonked out in his car seat.

2 Comments:

Blogger C's Mom said...

He is one major cutie pie!

6:52 PM  
Blogger Polar Bear said...

He is adorable!!
What a trooper!

8:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home