Monday, September 25, 2006

Go Go Go!

It’s September referral time! The Chinese Center for Adoption Affairs has matched waiting families with log in dates from July 22nd thru August 9th, that’s 18 days worth!! They only matched 8 days in August. Does this mean things are picking up and the wait might stabilize? Or better yet, do I dare say it…speed up? Only time will tell I guess…congrats to all the waiting families who get to see their sweet babes faces in a mere matter of hours!


In other news…I know my I-171H is coming this week. I can FEEL it! Well, truth be told, Hannah called last night and told me that a gal in her Yahoo group submitted her paperwork exactly one week before us and she received her I-171H in 4 weeks and 1 day.

3 Comments:

Blogger C's Mom said...

Ooohhhh I hope to hear you I171H comes ASAP :0)

Also hoping the referrals are a sign of an improvement to come!

5:27 PM  
Blogger Headmeister said...

OMG - I'm at EXACTLY the same point as you in the wait!!! Tomorrow will be 4 weeks exactly since we were fingerprinted!!!

WOW - we might be going to China together, girlfrind!

8:34 PM  
Blogger Headmeister said...

Sara - I need your email address so I can join you up with our 10% weight loss challenge Yahoo group I've created! Write me when you can at Headmeister3@yahoo.com!

-Heather
www.diggingaholetochina.blogspot.com

5:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home