Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Rockin' and Rollin'

Adoption update:
  • My home study social worker is picking up my paperwork this morning at 9:00a.m.
  • My first home visit is scheduled for Tuesday, August 1st after work! gulp
  • My contract, agency fee, and copies of misc. documents that are needed are in route to my adoption agency via Fed-Ex.
  • Medical exam appontment is set for August 28..kind of a bummer that I couldn't get in earlier. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that someone will cancel and I can slide in to see the Dr. earlier.
  • Reference requests have been mailed.
  • Replacement social security card has been ordered (yeah, I lost it years ago...)
  • Researching life insurance policies, which I've decided is a pain in the ass.
  • Purchased 3 sets of passport photos.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Sara,
I just put my email address on my profile page - that should get you through!
Talk soon!

11:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sara - we are going to have to do something about your language before the little one comes to live in your home! If you remember correctly, I saved the "S" word for special times that really, really, REALLY needed an emphasis...

2:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

p.s. I can hardly wait to meet this wonderful Holly girl -

2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home