Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Band of Brothers (and sisters)...

Look what I found last night while surfing zee internet...a Yahoo group specifically for singles adopting from China. Whoopee!

All the single China adoptive parents in the nation UNITE!

Welcome to Single-Adopt-China!

Please send a brief introduction to our list members. We are looking forward to getting to know you. We are a diverse group of individuals who have decided to adopt from China as single parents. Some of us are currently "just thinking about it." Some of us are in the process of beginning this exciting adventure,some of us are enjoying the joys and challenges of single parenthood, and some of us are doing it again (and again...). Where ever you find yourself on this continuum, we welcome you to listen, to ask, and to share.

I wonder if I'll make any new friends? Bet I will...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know you will! And what a great find!

8:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home