Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Bloggin'

Anyone notice my new blog features? A BIG THANK YOU to my wonderful brother Dustin who, after getting 5-6 whiney emails from his big sis, decided to log in and fixer up for me! How cool.

You will notice my new ticker, complete with a lovely blue background (created from scratch in code I might add, because the ticker text was black and we couldn’t see it on my black blog background). Now, let your eyes wander down to the lower right side bar area. Do you see the new counter which tells me how many people are viewing my blog at any given time. Nifty!

I wonder what else can I try, fail miserably, and then task Dustin to fix for me…

Ooo ooo, guess what else? Someone other than my friends and family has commented on my blog! Thanks for welcoming me neatokimmo! Who else is out there reading this blog? Please leave a comment, I’d love to hear from you!

1 Comments:

Blogger Sara said...

Or don't leave a comment...are ya scared? Don't be! I don't bite!

6:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home