Monday, July 17, 2006

Thanks!

First, THANK YOU for all of your support, encouragement, and excitement these past few days since I started the paperchase! It means so much to have the support of my friends, family, and coworkers. Thank you.

I spent Sunday afternoon re-reading the first 5 chapters of my China notebook which spells out everything I need to do for the paperchase. Is it overwhelming? Heck ya! Does it seem like it’s going to take forever just to get through this first phase? Heck ya! But, I’m just going to plug away one step at a time and before I know it, I will be DTC (Dossier to China) and then LID (log in date). For those of you who need a quick review of the process click here.

I’ve also selected a home study agency and am waiting for my instruction packet to arrive in the mail. Maybe today?? Hopefully, as I’d like to get started on the bio questions and get this thing rolling!

In other news…camping was great fun this past weekend and the sprinkler system seems to be almost finished. I’ll post pics later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home