Monday, June 30, 2008

Last day!

It's my last day of work. As I type this I am eating my lunch at my desk and looking at my to do list, which thankfully has EVERYTHING crossed of it!! Yahooooooooo!

My brother arrives tomorrow morning at 11:00a.m. and we'll spend tomorrow finishing up our packing and running a couple of errands.

My mom is meeting us at my house bright and early Wednesday morning and we are leaving for the airport at 5:30a.m!

wow. so. very. exciting.

A few people have asked me if I'm sleeping. To be honest, the answer is yes. However, each and every day for the past week I have been waking up at 4:45-5:00a.m....as in wide awake, with my mind on China.

2 more sleeps and I leave

5 more sleeps till little Miya meets her mom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11 Comments:

Blogger C's Mom said...

YAHOOOOOO!!!!!!

4:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woohooo! I am so excited for you!


Kristen

5:51 PM  
Blogger Lisa and Tate said...

WOW!!!! Sooooo very excited!!!

6:15 PM  
Blogger kitchu said...

Holy POOP!! (Keeping it G here)... SO excited!!

6:17 PM  
Blogger Liene said...

Yeah Sara!!!! If it were me I'd need Valium so that I could sleep. I can't sleep for trips in the US let alone a trip to get my daughter!!!

Can't wait for you to have her in your arms!!!

7:26 PM  
Blogger canyon401 said...

HI Sara, thanks for posting your blog on the SAC. Margot and I look forward to following your journey to Miya. I hope that your time in China, like my own three Julys ago, is the most magical time of your life.
Beth

7:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sara,
I am counting the sleeps until I get to meet your precious daughter. Have a wonderful trip, you will be in our prayers.
Barb M.

8:50 PM  
Blogger Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Not long to go now... the fun is about to begin... have a ton of adventures too...

5:47 AM  
Blogger Donna said...

Have a great trip...can't wait to see you and Miya together at last!

6:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"two more sleeps"...
Sara, you're so cute!

10:03 AM  
Blogger Special K said...

OMG! It's Tuesday evening right now. You're leaving for the airport in less than 12 hours!

I can't wait to watch you get Miya in your arms. I'm so excited for you I can't hardly stand it! LOL!

4:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home