Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Baby Carrier

I bit the bullet and ordered the mother of all baby carriers. In addition, I ordered the hip hammock a few weeks ago....which unfortunately, is currently LOST IN THE MAIL. Lovely.

Hopefully the hip hammock will arrive this week and with any luck one of the two will work fabulously for Miya and I.

The Ergo looks like this....



















The Hip Hammock...











p.s. My books say wearing your baby helps promote attachment and bonding and y'all know I'm all about attachment and bonding... ;-)

5 Comments:

Blogger Special K said...

My sis (baby wearing mother of four and expecting number five) swears by her Ergo. Great choice.

2:01 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

So excited for you!! Each referral and gotcha days just makes my heart get bigger and the wait just a bit easier

2:31 PM  
Blogger kitchu said...

My friend Hayley (www.growingsnowflowers.blogspot.com) is loaning me her Ergo for the China trip, she swears by it!

4:15 PM  
Blogger Donna said...

Sweet...you'll get a lot of use out of those. Emma was in her carrier almost the whole time we were in China.

8:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sara- Which Ergo did you get? I am looking at them too. OUr daughter is much older and I hope it will not be too hard on my back. I have never had good luck with carriers and I have tried so many but not the Ergo!

April

7:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home