Saturday, June 21, 2008

Workin' on a Saturday

Oh, the joys of trying to get everything done before I leave!

Yesterday I hit the road for a short drive (30 miles) and visited the "big" mall in the valley. There were a few items I needed to pick up for the China trip. I picked up what I needed at the big department store and the next thing I knew I was standing in Chi*ldren's Place just about head over heals with excitement because it was the first time I had been there and I finally know her size (or at least a pretty darn good guess I think...). Anyhoo, long story short. Miya's China wardrobe has changed. :-)

So much fun!

My nephew Jackson is spending the night with me tonight. I told him I wanted to have a last special night with just the two of us before the baby comes.

Pictures of Miya's room coming soon! Have a good weekend!

3 Comments:

Blogger Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

You can always count on the Children's Place to make you spend money... hehe

12:36 PM  
Blogger alicat said...

Jackson is very lucky to have you, Aunt Sara

1:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Sara,
Congratulations, a little over a week left until you leave for China. Can you believe the adoption happened so fast? It must seem like for-ever. Trust me, I would not be able to sleep starting at this point. I am so thrilled for you and can't wait to meet her. Make sure you take LOTS of pictures in China, as it will be the trip of a lifetime. How blessed you are, Sara. I am happy to see you read my comment. You may have read it twice I bet. I needed to correct the spelling, so I read some more of your-very exciting- blogs, and found the correct spelling of her name. I've always had a little issue with spelling, it's not my greatest strength, but the comment is back up, just the same. I'm still getting the hang of this blogging business. lol xx take care Sara, Laura

7:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home