Thursday, May 22, 2008

Update

I've been really busy with work and after work family gatherings the past two nights. I'm starting to get phone calls as to why I haven't updated the ol' blog....lol!

I ended up taking Tuesday off of work to deal with the LOA paperwork. It arrived safely and is now safe in the hands of my agency where it will be sent to China today or tomorrow I think.

Remember this and this?? Yeah, well....now we're flooding. Pictures to come later.

Next up in the holy shit (sorry mom) I am leaving for China in 5 weeks saga is applying for visas. My brother called me this morning...he is flying to NYC at this very moment and is going to try and get a visa for China. He is a flight attendant, so mailing his passport away for a couple of weeks is just not an option. I hope it all works out for him....I can't wait to hear his story!

I also started crying 3 times yesterday. Once to someone special (morning), once after freaking out on the phone with my brother (afternoon), and once to my mom later in the day (early evening).

I just feel overwhelmed....

Oh and it has become apparent that I am going to have to re-address attachment and bonding aka why can't anyone hold the baby for a month to several friends and family members. Joy.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sara, everyone will understand the bonding issue and NOT bug you to hold Miya for awhile. Except Grandma of course... just for a minute... once in awhile...

1:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home