Monday, May 19, 2008

Just for fun...one more time...

What happens next?

I'm waiting for my LOA, a letter of acceptance China sends to my agency (not sure if it's electronic or hard copy). Once I receive my LOA, I sign it and my agency mails it back to China. The LOA can come at anytime, I am hoping TODAY or tomorrow!

Next, we wait for TA, travel approval. Travel approvals usually arrive 2-3 weeks after the LOA is sent back to China.

Then, once I receive my travel approval, my agency schedules my CA, consulate appointment. This is a very important in-China meeting, the entire trip is scheduled around this appointment.

Once my consulate appointment is scheduled I will go to China!!!!!

So...

LOA - Letter of Acceptance
TA - Travel Approval
CA - Consulate Appointment is scheduled
TRAVEL TO CHINA!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home