Thursday, March 13, 2008

15 months

My adoption paperwork has been registered in China for 15 months. Am I halfway there? According to my agency, the answer is no. Speculation on the internet is all over the board with regards to the "wait". I just don't know what to think anymore.

And here is my boohoo moment for the day. There are, let's count them, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 people in my life who are pregnant right now. I am so happy for each and everyone of them, but last night upon finding the news of the latest pregger friend I broke down and cried. It caught me by surprise, I just felt bad. My sadness didn't last too long and I suppose it was the fact that I have been pretty shaken up the past couple of weeks with regards to the adoption and things are so uncertain at this point. Many people ask me, "why don't you just quit and have a baby?"

Because I'm not ready to give up yet.

So, 15 months waiting....

5 Comments:

Blogger Donna said...

Hang in here...you've been through so much, you can't give up now!

10:41 AM  
Blogger C's Mom said...

15 less to go! Don't give up...I'm hanging with ya :0)

5:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep hanging in there! Lets pray that things will pick up after the olympics.

5:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sara,
We always have HOPE. And the definition of Hope with God is - EXPECTATION.
You'll have time to have baby too!

6:31 AM  
Blogger A Mom- In-W8ing said...

Stay strong & hold on to your dreams!!

Smiles! :o)
Nikki

12:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home