Friday, February 29, 2008

update

Not good. Yesterday after lunch, I received a more "official type" email from my agency. I called them yesterday and spoke to a staff member, but not my director. I am still waiting for a call back.

My world has been turned upside down and I am devastated.

Thank you for the comments in the last post. I will head over to your blogs and email you all privately. I need the support and I need to figure out what the hell is going on and what all of your agencies are saying. This whole thing just became way too personal and I no longer feel comfortable discussing on the World Wide Web. I'm also going to add an email link on my sidebar, if you would like to email me please do.

I'll be back soon....

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know exactly what you are going thru. I went thru it last month. I have started the process for and Ethiopian adoption. I am planning on staying in the China program. Who knows.
I am so sorry.

2:41 PM  
Blogger cougchick said...

Oh Sara,

I'm so sorry to hear this. I hope things work out for you.

LeeAnne

8:52 PM  
Blogger Special K said...

My e-mail is miles2mia at yahoo dot com.

I'd like to know what your agency said to upset you so. I have a small but very well respected China only agency. They've been nothing but encouraging about the outcome of this. Although realistic about just how loooong it's gonna take. Hang in there.

7:32 AM  
Blogger Headmeister said...

Just found out that my agency has closed its own WAITING CHILD/SN program/list!!! WTF??? Didn't say anything to the masses either; I found out through a friend using the same agency who wanted to go SN and they told her "closed our SN track until further notice, no ETA on when we will reopen it".

Other than that, I have no other news...

Please email me and let me know what the deal is with your agency. I feel so horrible that you're hearing one thing, I'm hearing other things, and no one else is commenting about either :(

Hugs to you sister...

2:46 PM  
Blogger C's Mom said...

I am so sorry you are feeling low. Please drop me a line at cjrcnm@gmail.com when you have opportunity.

3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home