Friday, February 22, 2008

Anticipation!

I can hardly wait to see referrals this month! I am so excited to see the CCAA start matching families with 2006 LID's!!

Something has changed the past couple of weeks, I am starting to feel excited again....like this really actually might happen before I retire...lol! Perhaps it's the fact that I am in homestudy update mode, or knowing my documents are probably being reviewed right now, or perhaps I am just truly excited to see families being formed who were registered in 2006...whatever it is, it's good.

3 Comments:

Blogger Donna said...

I'm so glad you're feeling optimistic about things...it's really going to happen!

5:33 AM  
Blogger C's Mom said...

Feels good when you can feel optimistic again, doesn't it? I can so relate. :0)

7:24 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

I am excited that you are excited! :)

8:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home