Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Happy Tuesday!

I just spent 4 glorious days doing pretty much nothing at all and loving every minute of it!

Let’s see, Thursday night (V-day) someone special and I hung out. We ate Chinese, I smelled my dozen red roses, he modeled his new Gonzaga hat, and we both ate too much chocolate. I know, not a ww friendly night...but whatever. Moving on.

Friday morning, 6:25 a.m., my BIL dropped off my nephew Thomas and we played until his mom got off of work at 11:30 a.m. I then hung out with my sister for awhile and then basically just lounged around for the rest of the day. I loved every minute of it.

On Saturday, I cleaned, did some errands, played on the computer, read blogs, and then my nephew Jackson came over in the afternoon to spend the night.

On Sunday morning, my sister stopped by with Thomas for a visit and we ended up watching Gone Baby Gone while the nephews napped. After, my other sis came over and picked up Jackson, Lexi and Thomas left as well, and I proceeded to watch the Jon and Kate plus 8 marathon and completely ignored my to-do list.

Yesterday, at 6:25 a.m. my BIL dropped off Thomas. He must have had a rough night as he fell asleep shortly after arriving and slept on my shoulder for 3 hours! After his “nap” we played until his mom got off of work. The three of us then headed to the valley on a mission to find work clothes (for me) Capri pants (for her). I ended up with a boring Old Na*vy sweatshirt and a super cute outfit for my girl.

Sheesh, now that I just re-read this post I guess I should have titled it Welcome to my LAZY world!

Have a good one!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

SOunds wonderful!

5:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home