Friday, July 27, 2007

What do you think? **update**

I came across this darling little table and chairs over at Eliza's Story. Do you think it would look good with the crib bedding I've picked out? I'm a bit worried about the green on the table, the green paint I have is apple green, but it's the accent color in the baby's room. It's very reasonably priced. What do you think? Be honest and please leave a comment. :-)


My crib bedding







The little table and chairs







Speaking of cribs, how long do kids stay in cribs? When do they move to big girl beds?

**update**

I missed my window... :-( The table and chairs are no longer the raging deal they were yesterday and there is only one left in stock. oops.

Thanks for the comments! ;-)


6 Comments:

Blogger ~Kristen said...

I LOVE the table... I think it will look really cute. I love that bedding too!!

oh... to answer your question.. when the start to jump out!!!

2:06 PM  
Blogger C's Mom said...

I think at the price of that table and chairs you have nothing to lose if it doesn't work just perfectly.

3:21 PM  
Blogger kitchu said...

Not everything has to match exactly... i think it would look so cute...

7:06 PM  
Blogger Operationtigerlily said...

When things don't quite match we call it "whimsical". Cute bedding.

11:32 PM  
Blogger Carol said...

I love the bedding, I originally picked it out for our crib bedding. It looks great!

Carol
www.saraquest.blogspot.com

6:37 PM  
Blogger Liene said...

Very cute bedding and furniture. I love it. We haven't even started to buy our stuff but we do know what we want. Probably should start soon.

11:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home