Thursday, July 19, 2007

Hittin' the books





No more blogger for me until my classwork is in the mail.

:-)





I can't resist posting this photo of my nephew, snapped about a month ago when my sis asked me to babysit for the first time (finally). Too bad the babysitting session only lasted 14 minutes! His Dad got off of work early and retrieved the little guy just as we were getting settled. The only thing I had time for was a few smooches and this photo...so cute.

Check out the baby crocs!






3 Comments:

Blogger A Mom- In-W8ing said...

He is such a cutie! Love the CROCKS!!!

2:08 PM  
Blogger kitchu said...

Good luck getting it all done!

3:41 PM  
Blogger Headmeister said...

Hey girl! Just had you on my mind and wanted to stop by! Hope you get all your stuff done... BTW - you can always stop by my place for some vino to chill out a little ;)

6:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home