Thursday, June 21, 2007

Camping take 2

I know I totally blew it on my Memorial Day camping post. One day after posting my recap, I took it down because I thought I had written too many mean things about those I had camped with. Plus, my promise of documenting my Dutch oven cooking didn't really go over as planned (even though I rocked it!!).

It was decided early this morning that we are going camping this weekend. I'm only taking my new little Dutch oven and can't wait to break it in...

Enjoy your weekend, I'll be on the river somewhere cooking, fishing, reading, and relaxing!

3 Comments:

Blogger kitchu said...

Sounds divine- have a great time!

4:27 PM  
Blogger cougchick said...

a recap with pictures this time please....

5:50 PM  
Blogger Polar Bear said...

Have a great time! I can't wait to read about the new Dutch oven.

5:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home