Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Weekend part 1

Well, after my big ol' downer post late last week, I thought I'd better de-funk myself.

Friday, I went to a "spa party" with my friend Shelby. After, I met someone special back at the house for dinner and wine. Let me emphasize the word wine. But look! B assembled, I supervised.

I present the stroller. Taaaaaadaaaaaaaa!


Then last night, I found a package at my door. Inside, I found this little jar full of 365 hugs and warm wishes.
With this note inside.
My Dad sent this to me, how do I know? He gave it away in an earlier email. Mentioning something about a jar and when it was empty she would be here or almost here.
Awwwwwwww!
p.s. Blogger is so giving me grief! I hate that I am unable to left align this text..has something to do with how I uploaded the pictures, but quite frankly I'm sick of trying to figure it out....grrrrrr.

5 Comments:

Blogger ~Kristen said...

Aawwwww.. what a great dad!

3:34 PM  
Blogger Polar Bear said...

What an AWESOME Dad!!! That was super sweet!!

The stroller is cool!

4:32 PM  
Blogger C's Mom said...

You have got to have one of the sweetest dads going!

5:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:57 AM  
Blogger Headmeister said...

Holy cow - what an incredible father you have. When I told mine I was adopting, he said "let me call you back in 5 minutes" and then didn't. The next time he called, weeks later, he never mentioned a thing about it. Needless to say, we don't really speak anymore...lol. I am living vcariously though you my friend, you have a wonderful dad - give him a virtual kiss for me!

11:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home