Thursday, March 01, 2007

Babies!

Remember this post? Proud papa, JC, sent pictures today!

Here's my new little nephew Thomas on the left and new baby Laney on the right. They are just three weeks apart and Thomas is twice the size! How cute! Here's what's funny...Thomas isn't really a tank like he looks in the pic, he's only a little over 9 lbs and Laney is tiny...weighing in at 5 lbs, 8 oz. I think (sorry John, if I am wrong). I love my new little nephew! Laney is a cutie too!

Thomas needed a stretch, Laney just wants some shut eye...

Someone special's blog debut and I holding little Laney :-)


Congratulations JC and Colleen, little Laney is adorable!

4 Comments:

Blogger ~Kristen said...

Awww So cute...

Oh yea the the babies aren't bad either... JK! hehe

2:44 PM  
Blogger Polar Bear said...

How CUTE!!!

The football linebacker and the cheerleader. :)

5:33 PM  
Blogger Donna said...

What beautiful children!

6:51 AM  
Blogger C's Mom said...

They are so cute!

Hey, I'm excited just to see a girl baby these days. I only seem to be running across the boy babes lately.

7:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home