Friday, March 16, 2007

Today is a new day

Yesterday, well yesterday was just a down day I guess. Feeling better about things today for sure. Plus it’s Friday and who doesn’t like the weekend!

Thank you for the comments on yesterday's post. I know this process is full of ups and downs. Yesterday was a downer day for me I guess and I'm so glad to have found this network of support. Thank you!!

Last night after work, I popped over to my sister’s house to see my nephew Thomas. He’s now 6 weeks old and weighs 12 pounds. He had the cutest pair of little tiny jeans on and a navy blue tee that said “chick magnet”. So cute. I wish I would have had the camera handy. He also barfed on his aunt…twice.

5 Comments:

Blogger Polar Bear said...

I glad to hear you are feeling better!

What a lucky aunt he must really like you if he barfed twice. :)

1:07 PM  
Blogger C's Mom said...

Glad it's a new day for ya!

Hmmm...yeah, I always think 'chick magnet' when a dude barfs on me twice ;0)

4:11 PM  
Blogger M and M said...

I am glad you are having a good day!

Next time you have a bad day, we will be here...

8:34 PM  
Blogger Dannye said...

awww, being initiated, and twice none the less, now that is love...

9:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry I threw up on you aunt Sara!!! I love you!

Love, Thomas

12:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home