Thursday, March 22, 2007

New friends...

My friend Hannah called me earlier this week just wanting to check in and see how things were going w/ the adoption. Hannah is my friend who brought her daughter, Ari, home from Vietnam just 3 months ago (we also started this process together…gives you an idea of how FAST adoption from Vietnam is right now or was before the new China rules announcement).

Anyhoo, I was moaning and groaning to her about the wait blah blah blah. She offered her support and told me to hang in there, we had a good conversation and it was fun to hear all about Ari and how she is doing (she is doing GREAT by the way).

So, today I get an email. It stated:

Smile!!!!!
Before you know it you will have a chubby baby girl in a bikini!!
Have a great day!
Love,
Ari

With this picture attached:






How freakin’ cute is that!!

Put a smile on my face and made my day for sure.... :-)

5 Comments:

Blogger C's Mom said...

My shape looks just like that in a bikini...how's it so adorable on her? ;0)

3:42 PM  
Blogger Tao's Mommy said...

That is one cute baby girl......and she is right HANG IN THERE!!!

4:02 PM  
Blogger Polar Bear said...

What a cutie!

4:55 PM  
Blogger M and M said...

That picture is adorable!!

6:01 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

So sweet, that little babe. And man I didn't know Vietnam was so fast...intriguing.

6:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home