Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Better...

So, I moan and groan in the last post.

Even though the wait is horrid, deep down I am truely thankful that I have the opportunity to adopt at all. I know there are so many couples and singles who will be shut out of this program in May. The up side of this long wait is that I will have a chance to complete my graduate studies. Something I'm not sure I would be able to do as a single parent.

Anyhoo, that's it for now. It's back to the grind...event day is T minus 3 and counting!

4 Comments:

Blogger M and M said...

Good to see you are looking at the bright side.

Having the opportunity to finish your studies is GREAT!

1:59 PM  
Blogger C's Mom said...

:0)

7:27 PM  
Blogger Calico Sky said...

You have a great attitude Sara, you will get there!!!

3:04 AM  
Blogger redmaryjanes said...

Hang in there!
Your blog looks great!
A Headmeister design I see, I love her creations.

Have a great weekend

10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home