Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Back to the grind

Awww, I hate going back to work after a vaca...nothing fun about it at all.

While I was putting munchkin's xmas presents away in her room yesterday, I kept thinking...gosh, all these presents for my baby MY BABY MY BABY. I can't believe I get to be someone's mom...finally. I've waited a long time and I will continue to wait....but DAMN don't ya wish we just rang in 2008?? I do...

I find myself saying over and over at the most random times...this time next year....followed by...I'll be so much closer....

Just think. Only two more visits to the dentist and I'll be a mom.





7 Comments:

Blogger C's Mom said...

Go ya one better...only ONE more pap smear and you'll be a mom ;0)

I hope the time in between flies for both of us!

7:30 PM  
Blogger Donna said...

That's a cool way to think about it! I hope 2007 flies by for you!

6:27 AM  
Blogger Sara said...

LOL Connie! Spoken like a true NP and so very true!! You are too funny...

7:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sar, Just came from bro's blog-thanks for pointing out the anonymous factor!! Call soon!!
Marlea

1:35 PM  
Blogger Headmeister said...

What a great way to look at it - just two more dentist visits!!!! It's you and me kid, for the long haul... I couldn't imagine better company :)

2:14 PM  
Blogger Calico Sky said...

sara that is such a good way of looking at it - two visits to the dentist. Ok if I went to the dentist I'd be using that system too!

2:39 PM  
Blogger M and M said...

I am still shocked that people bought our baby presents!! I was totally taken aback!

Two dentist appointment - good thinking...

4:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home