Friday, August 04, 2006

Ladybugs


Before I started the adoption process a ladybug was just a ladybug.

Then I read that ladybugs represent love, luck, and plentiful crops. Did you know in almost every country, the Ladybug is said to be a symbol of luck, health and fortune?

The Ladybug has been a special good luck symbol for families who are adopting from China. There have been numerous stories of people seeing ladybugs on the days their dossier was received in China or on the day that they receive their referral....or so they say.

This morning, a ladybug landed on my shirt while I was walking in to work.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sara Jane, I can't believe how close you are!!love you, M

8:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I went and bought several bags of Ladybugs at the feed store, and let them loose on our Maple tree (aphids).
I see them all the time now! :)

7:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home