Thursday, July 06, 2006

Good news or bad news? Depends on your perspective..

I just received this response from my agency.

Hi Sara!
Things have slowed down a bit with summer and new applications. I left a message this last week for the person just ahead of you. I have not heard back from her. I called again today and asked that she contact me by Tuesday. If I do not hear from her, I’ll let you know. Otherwise….you’re next!

For His Children,
Kathy


So, what to make of it? Well, I guess if single chic ahead of me doesn't respond by Tuesday I start. If not, then I'm still waiting for the agency to process 12 couples applications and then I go, who knows how long that will take (average is 7 per month, but clearly things have slowed down based on the above). So, maybe August will be my month. I am trying very hard to stay positive and am blinking back tears as I write this, but with the day I've had I really just want to slam my head on my desk and have myself a little ol' pity party. Not going to happen though...things will start moving forward eventually, I might be 100 years old, but it'll happen at some point.

sigh...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

SJ
I'll send you some cheese.
Pops

6:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Little did you know when you wrote this that today - July 13, 2006 - would be the day you'd get the wonderful news!
Love, Gail

2:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home