Wednesday, June 21, 2006

The sun'll come out..

I returned home from Boston Monday afternoon and found a beautiful flower bouquet on my doorstep AND a birthday present from my friend Stacey. Thank you! The trip home was fairly uneventful except for the 1+ hour delay out of Minneapolis...grrr.

Let me back up to the grand finale of my Boston birthday weekend. Annie on Broadway was FANTASTIC. I loved loved loved Annie when I was a kid (still do). I loved the movie, I had the piano book, the tape, and remember acting out all of the scenes with my stuffed animals. I know the words to all of the songs. We had such a good time, the sets were amazing and the cast was fabulous. It was my inaugural "real theater" experience and I can't think of a better show to attend. I can't thank Dustin and Ryan enough for making my birthday weekend special and spoiling me rotten!


The Opera House

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home